Tuesday 17 January 2012

Oh Rodney!




Jeans - Leigh Topshop
Jumper - Topshop
Jacket - Primark 
Shoes - New Look 

I wore this to school yesterday, I woke up in a bad mood so put on my trusty black skinnys. I haven't included my face in most of the pictures because I did have any make-up on and I have a lot of redness on my face. I want to try and invest in the L'Oréal anti-redness primer but
haven't had the chance. 
I also just want to tell you about my new blog HungryBlueberry which I started yesterday. As read in one of my 
recent posts you may have read that I'm trying to eat healthy so I thought why not share that 
with you lovely lot and post about what I eat on a daily basis. Its something a bit different and 
may give you ideas on what to eat if you are trying to eat healthy too! 
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Outfits like this are my absolute favourite! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, love your jacket! x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your denim jacket, I really need to buy myself one for the summer!

    Gillian x
    elevatormusik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big fan of Leigh jeans too! I find Garnier BB Cream is pretty good for redness :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous of your jacket munchkin!!!
    Lots of lovee!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete