Friday 1 June 2012

On Cloud Nine




Top - New Look
Vest - Primark 
Necklace - H&M 
Cardi - New Look 
Jeans - Topshop 
Nails - Relvon - Apricot Punch, Models Own - Ibiza Mix 

001. January was the last time I posted on here which seems ridiculous! It does not seem to be that long ago but I am back! So here's a quick update: Yesterday I broke up for half term and my brother got a new camera, which is the Canon 1100D, which means the pictures I post will be of better quality, exciting stuff! Over the last few months I have literally just been doing school work and working alongside attending a number of parties celebrating a few 18th's and one 21st but apart from them nothing too exciting.  
002. Anyway for my first post back I thought I would share with you all my outfit that I am wearing today. Today I'm just chilling at my boyfriend's house, may pop into town in a bit then I'm going out for dinner with him and his family tonight as it was his 18th birthday yesterday, but after the lovely weather the UK has been experience over the last week or two I was disappointed to wake up this morning to a cloud covered sky so decided to keep it plain and simply with a pop of colour over the top. 
H
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Lovee the outfit.. the cardi is such a lovely colour. I like your necklace too :)
    I want to get a new camera too! Fed up of battling with the settings on my digital one! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thank you, I forgot to put where the necklace is from, also you can't really tell from the picture that its rose gold rather than gold but it's from H&M.
      Grr! it's so annoying isn't it! The Canon makes life so much easier! xx

      Delete
  2. beautiful, love the choker necklace on you, and the glitter single nail is very nice!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete