Thursday 12 January 2012

Sleeping Beauty

                                                        


001. I would really liked to post about something a bit more interesting but my day hasn't gone quite to plan today. I woke up at half 12 so just feel like I have wasted half my day. Right now I'm sat in my living room in my onesie watching Harry Potter. I must admit I am a Harry Potter fan! I didn't used to be but I am just addicted to watching it at the moment and must get my hands on the box set soon! I'm going to start working on my designs for my textiles project soon as I have a double tomorrow and would really like to catch up and I also need to sort out my Missguided dress because I am sending it back. 
002. I don't really make new year resolutions because I never manage to stick to them so I decided this year I wasn't going to make any because what's the point. However I have decided that I going to eat healthy this year. I'm not going to lie but I had a pretty terrible end to last year and have gained a bit of weight and would really like to get back to my original weight, hopefully by my birthday as it is in a couple of weeks but it's not too far to forget about it...if you get what I mean.  I'm going to do this with my mum, so on Sunday we are going to do a weekly food shop and get everything we need for a 7 day healthy eating plan I'm going to map out today. As well as getting more excise. 
003. I'm working again tomorrow evening then heading back to my friend's house (Hello if your reading this!) and spending a bit of time over there at the weekend. 
Lots of love 
H
xoxo 



7 comments:

  1. Love reading posts like this :) Ahh I'm trying to be healthy too, I piled on like a stone when I was in sixth form, so hard to lose weight when your constantly stressing over work!
    Good luck with your healthy eating and exercise! :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, The hardest part is starting I find! Good luck with your healthy eating too! :) xo

      Delete
  2. I didn't make any resolutions for 2012 either, but good luck with the healthy eating plan you're going to try. And good luck for your mom as well! :)

    Have a nice friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, haha I told my mum she was like that's so sweet!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for following me - now following you! :)

    Lovely blog, I look forward to reading all your posts!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't got resolutions either :)

    Jessie
    coppergarden.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just finished an 8-day Harry Potter marathon it was so good :) I'm trying to do some more healthy eating - let us know how yours goes!

    ReplyDelete