Tuesday 10 January 2012

Welcome to 2012!

Hello Lovelies,
001. Now I know most of my post begin with 'Sorry it's been such a long time, I've had so much school work do to' bah bah bah. I do admit I have had a lot of work to do but for the last month of so I have had no motivation to do anything and I mean anything. All of the Christmas holidays I spend shopping or sleeping. I experience the worst sleeping pattern I have ever had before this Christmas. I was literately going to sleep at 4am sleeping all day and then getting up at like 4-5pm. It was absolutely terrible and the hardest part it getting into a normal sleeping pattern ready for going back to school! But I'm getting there! I also didn't manage to catch up with any of my school work because of the major lack of motivation but apparently neither did anyone else, when you walk in that first day back and everyone is asking each other whether they got pieces of work completed and everyone is saying no, So that wasn't as bigger problem as I original thought it would be.
002. I have been shopping in the sales, but personally I wasn't overly impressed. Although saying that I have found some brilliant bargains, but I always find the sales better a couple of days after starting. 


Next year's Christmas Pj's £9! £9 From La Senza!!  Original £30 what a bargains. I'm sure many of you know that La Senza isn't doing financially well (Sorry I am a business student) so if you like their stuff go because they have an amazing sale. I really hope it doesn't have to close :( And a cheeky peek at my bra which is also La Senza for £5. 
 
Clear mascara (for eyebrows as seen on Beautycrush) Blusher shade 5 & 6 - MUA,  lipstick in Apple blossom - Natural collection, Pow Wow Lip scrub - Lush. Oh my gosh I was over the moon when I saw this on sale, I have wanted to try one of Lush's lip scrub since I first saw them in the store but though £4.95 was a bit steep but this was half price so though I would give it a go! I was hoping to get more things from Lush such as the Gingerbread house but particularly everything had sold out in my local Lush store. 
Blusher shade 5 - MUA
Blusher shade 6 - MUA 
Bracelet - £2 Topshop
Heels & Wedges - New Look each £12 (The heels i wore on NYE) 
Now the boots, an absolute bargains at only £5 - H&M 
Tanning mousse - St Moriz, Make-up remover & Day face cream - Garnier (2 for £5) 
003. Finally I know its a bit late but I hope everything had a lovely Christmas and a nuts New years. I Wish everyone luck with their new year resolutions and all the best for the new year :) 
Lots of love      
H
xoxo 

5 comments:

  1. I love the Pjs. So adorable. Must remember to visit before they've all gone!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the blush no5 too. I love it!!
    Bracelet is so cute. :)

    I m having a giveaway, if you'd like to enter...
    http://fashion-olic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some lovelt bits! Love the look of the MUA blush in shade 5. I got one in shade 1 and I am not a fan! :( x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you get your St Moriz from?! can never find it near me!

    And i must go and get those MUA blushes. Currently using 'shade 1' and im so impressed with it for a quid! The only thing i don't like is that theyre a bit shimmery but they're such good colours :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey agai lovely :) just seen your comment on my blog about the retail thing. Thought I'd reply here instead as you're more likely to see it! I work in a shoe shop - I used to enjoy it but the place I work is very sales-focused and I'm more of a creative person. It's given me a lot of confidence working there and I really would recommend it to you if that's what your interest is in :)
    It can be good fun and rewarding but it gets very same-y and I've seen the worst side to people I never knew existed. Customers these days can be awfully rude! I've seen grown women fight over shoes.. Eep.

    And I'm doing a design degree at Uni it's basically illustration and animation and stuff :)
    What is it that you want to get into?

    Sorry for the rambling! Xx

    ReplyDelete