Wednesday 11 January 2012

Pick 'n' Mix



 001. I had to work again tonight, and to tell the truth I am absolutely knackered now but I plan to recover tomorrow by having a duvet day! It is actually recommended that you have a duvet day every now n again, a day to forget all your stresses and just chill. It allows you to clear your head and then when you get back to school or work you can concentrate better. I'll let you know whether it works or not on Friday! 
002. Everyone always says that they get dry skin at the beginning of the winters months, and normally I don't suffer that badly. But the last couple of day my skin has gone berserk! if anyone has any products for super dry skin that they would recommend I would be very grateful...there's only so much concealer you can put on until you look ridiculous! 
003. The jumper is my newest item to add to my wardrobe. I brought it the other day and my mum was nice enough to take me. The nails I had at the beginning of the week, both Barry M nail paints as you all should know, I'm a big fan of Barry M! 


I think its time to get some beauty sleep, until tomorrow you lovely ladies! 
xoxo 

3 comments:

  1. I want that Barry M glittery polish so muchiess.. can NEVER find it where i live though :( saddd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen that glittery Barry M in that colour before, it's gorgeous! Have the lilac though and I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great!
    xoxo
    http://lisasfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete