Sunday 30 October 2011

Back and Bad!

Hey Dolls, so once again I haven't being posting in a LONGG time and I just wanted to say that I had planned to post a lot more this week, as it's been half term but because of everything that has been going on with school I literally needed a complete break from everything but I go back to school tomorrow and should get back into a routine so hopefully I'll be posting more frequently!
I think its time to update you all! I haven't got any of my school work done which I'm already regretting but that's the past! Me and my boyfriend are no longer together, I still have very strong feeling for him and hope we do get back together but for now I'm going to try and enjoy myself with my girls and meet some new faces. I am also in need of a shopping trip! Saying that I did treat myself recently to a new pair of boots as seen on Llymlrs and wanted by Faire Des Ennuis! so hopefully I upload some outfits of the day including them!
I hate blogging without photos mainly because I don't like reading blogs without photos but I have broken my camera's flash so it makes it hard to take photos, so if my photos are bad quality for a while you know why.
Until Tomorrow, Lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment