Wednesday 2 November 2011

I want...

Preview 2
I have been looking for a leopard print shirt that buttons to the top for ages! Today I came across this one, which is prefect plus only £20 from desireclothing, hopefully I'll be able to order it before the end of the week. I think it will look really nice with wet look leggings/black skinny jeans or a black bodycon skirt for a night out, especially with bright red lips!
I really want to post some 'how to style's but I think it may be easier to do in a video form, which is difficult when I don't have a proper working camera, but I will see what I can do. I have my eye on a new camera which will help posting pictures and videos so much easier!
Lots of love!

4 comments:

  1. I love leopard print soo much! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this shirt!! I bought a black and white leopard print shirt from H&M on tuesday :) I posted about it on my blog yesterday if you fancy a peek :)

    http://pocket-full-of-fashion.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love leopard print :) and it really does look so good with bright red lips :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a sucker for leopard print things this season...it's super cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete