Monday 10 October 2011

Autumn Sun


I have a lot of deadlines this week, so trying to catch up with the all my work and just generally trying to get my life back on track! I'm finally starting to enjoy sixth form after i've sorted out my subjects. Once i've found some time, i would like to have a change around in my bedroom and my wardrobe but that might have to wait until half-term which is in a couple of weeks, Thank god! i need a well deserved break after everything that has happened this term!

I've got a few ideas coming up hopefully within the next few days depending whether i get all school work done, Fingers crossed! Also thinking about going on another shopping trip, for some winter knits as the temperature has dropped so much in the last few days!

Helen x

No comments:

Post a Comment