Monday 17 October 2011

Tidy Up Your Room!

During school time and having extra work to do all the time my room can get a bit out of control, mess wise! So i have decided to share with you how i tidy and organise my bedroom. Today when i got home instead of doing coursework which i should have done i decided to get organised! I can't decide what to call this 'series' so if you have any ideas please comment below! Here we go!
 I brought these hangers from poundland as i have started to run out of hangers! 

This is my second wardrobe/cupboard which i decided to organise today! 
i started by emptying everything! (apart from bits and pieces stored in this cupboard) and put everyone onto my bed. 
What a mess! 
Put all the hangers in a pile. 

 Start organising things back neat and tidily! i started with my bigger bags on the bottom shelve. 
 Then heavy Jackets.
 i have my Pj's on the top shelve and have started to hang my coats, jackets and hoodies/jumpers 
 This is a small bag organiser which is handy i would recommend this to anyone! it keeps your bags organise neat and clean.  

 And this is the completed organised wardrobe! 

i hoped you found this helpful if your wardrobe needed organising and stay close to see the rest of my organising posts! 

Lots of love  x 

5 comments:

  1. I love this :) Where did you get that bag organiser? Looks handy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, now I know where to buy one pound coathangers :)

    Cute blog, thanks for commenting, and keep up the great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bag organiser, i found at a car boot sale for £1! what a bargain!! but i recently saw some on ebay x

    ReplyDelete
  4. please do my closet for me >)

    xx jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You done great job. I love to tidy up my wardobe, would love to do it for other people. I might became fashion stylist hahah ;) Thanks for following me xx

    ReplyDelete