Sunday 13 November 2011

Primark Haul!

Hey Honeybees!
As said in my last post, I have been shopping (at last!) so here are some things I have picked up, some items a couple of weeks ago but most I bought in London on Saturday. If anyone else was in London on Saturday please comment to reassure me that I wasn't the only one who had so much trouble with the trains! Pretty much every tube station I got to it was closed, I spend most of the day travelling rather than shopping however still managed to pick up some brilliant items!
It has taken me ages to decide how to do this, as I am planning to post some 'How to style's so couldn't decide whether to include make-up or just a Primark haul or include everything i have bought recently etc, however I have finally decided Primark haul it is! here are the items i have recently bought from Primark.



(Hat - New Look)
I'm really happy with the things I found, although the stores and customer service is shocking!! and sometimes the quality of their products is bad you can purchase some great finds in Primark! At the moment I'm just wrapped up in a blanket watching 'I'm a celebrity, get me out of here!' I'm over the moon the new series has began, who doesn't love 'I'm a celebrity!'
Hope you all had a lovely weekend and enjoy your week ahead, Lot of love! x

2 comments:

  1. loooove the peterpan collars, so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that wee leopard print tie, it's so cute.

    Corrine
    trendtone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete