Tuesday 19 February 2013

Birthday Suit













001.Yesterday was my 18th birthday (finally!!!) I pop out to prezzos at lunchtime with my best friend Rhiannon (go check out her blog Everything But The Kitchen Sink) and had a nice catch up with her! In the evening I went out for a meal with my mum and my brother which was lovely! Tested out some cocktails which you can see above or on my Instagram. After the delicious meal I went for a couple of drinks with my brother and a few of his buddies! Hopefully il be going out later in the week but need outfit ideas, so outfits you think are great for a night out please comment before! I need your help!

002. Once again I apologise for the lack of posts recently, I have a week off now and want to try and post outfits of the day on a regular basis. I will try and get into a routine this week, fingers crossed!

H
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. The blogs you have produced are really the true voice of the city of knowledge. Please keep it up and make it necessary to produce one blog on the daily basis. I promise to come again and soothe the thirst of my knowledge.
    wholesale scarves

    ReplyDelete