Tuesday 4 September 2012

Burgundy Love Trend Forecast#1

Burgundy Love
1. Topshop, 2. Topshop, 3. Topshop, 4. River Island, 5. MissGuided, 6. Topshop, 7. Topshop, 8. Christian Louboutin

Long time no see! I know not much effect has been put into my blog in the last few months but it is important to me and although i have had six weeks off and i go back to school tomorrow i want to try and get into a routine! So to kick start the routine and devoted effect into my blog i want to post about particular trends on a daily basis which i'm totally loving and trends i'm going to be living in over the Autumn/Winter months! I am quite funny with particular trends and colours which i wear each season, for example dark colours are for Autumn/Winter only, except on a dull day, whereas bright neon colours and pastels are for the spring/summer months when the sun is shining! I'm not against mixing and matching or anyone else fashion style this is just me, my fashion style and what i love to wear. 
Every Autumn/Winter i love the colour burgundy and this year is no exception! I do apologise for Topshop dominating today's trend forecast but i just think the items are amazing and definitely on my wish list for my Autumn/Winter wardrobe this year! 

Let me know what trends or key items you are dying to wear this Autumn/Winter! 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment