Tuesday 6 September 2011

Just a little note..

Just a quickie to apologise for the lack to posts, my brother moved out and took his camera which i had been using so i have been putting off posting a post until i got a new camera but thought it was only fair to update my blog.
I went back to school today, and got given three projects that all need to be finished by Monday so have been working on one of them since i got home. My new bed arrived yesterday so i didn't want to get up this morning however i did make it in on time. Thinking about posting a room tour, so let me know if it's a good idea.
Hoping the weather improves soon, Lot of love :)     xx

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to see a room tour :) and I started school today to, except I have so many free periods it's unreal o. o I actually got bored today, doing nothing for hours! I probably should have been doing work.. but hey ho, love your blog so far xx

    ReplyDelete